So I work at Provo airport cleaning the hangers for UVU's Aviation Science program and it is the most boring job I've had! I'm by myself for four hours with no one to talk to, I just started bringing headphones so I could listen to music but that only alleviates some of the boredom for so long. And lately they haven't even had enough work for me to do. I'm still looking for a different job hopefully I can find something soon.
New subject: I went to Arizona for my birthday and had a BLAST! I stayed with the Morgan's so I got to hang out with the girls when Spencer was busy with other stuff. So I got there Thursday the 28th of August and was there until Sep. 2 it was great. Friday I went and looked at model homes with Sis. Morgan and we went to Joe's Farm Grill, really good homemade, homegrown food. That night I went out to dinner with Steve and Anne, Zack, Mark, Rich, and Spencer. We went to Red Robin, I had an awesome hamburger I don't remember the name but it had
a fried egg on top, sounds weird but it's delicious! Saturday we just hung out around the house until around fiveish the Bishop dropped the girls and I off at the mall so that we could see Mandi. We walked around the mall for maybe half an hour and then Mandi drove us home and hung out for a little bit. Sunday I went to church with Spencer and then talked with Mandi in relief society. We decided that I need to try and figure out if I can move down there. Monday we went to Shelly's house for a Memorial Day Bar-B-Que and swimming. They also decided to celebrate my birthday with brownies and ice cream. I was 85 because that was the only candles Shelly had, I was ok with that it meant I get the Senior Citizen discount right? Then Mandi came and got me around 10 and she, Diana, and I hung out at her house and watched Peter Pan ( non-animated). The movie didn't get done until oneish then she drove me home, and we talked until like one thirty. Spencer was waiting for me to get home and we sat and talked until about 3. Tuesday I slept like half the day because of my late night and I didn't have much else to do :) I got up around eleven and had lunch with Sis. Morgan. Then I packed up because my flight left that night at 9:30. All in all it was a great birthday vacation. I think it's becoming tradition, but maybe not as much because I may be moving down there I'm still not sure.
Anyways I thought I would post this and then try and keep things kinda updated but yeah... later!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment